Outside Sales/Technical Sales
Belmont Equipment & Technologies, a pioneer in the EDM industry, is expanding its sales teams in several areas of the country. For this round, we are focusing on Midwest and Southeast Territories.
Belmont Equipment & Technologies has experienced significant growth over the years and is currently seeking Outside Technical Sales Representatives for its Midwest and Southeast Territories.
We are looking for more than an account manager, managing a book of business. While these positions do include account management responsibilities, we’re looking to expand and so we need both a Hunter and a Farmer The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable operating individually or as part of a team, and be highly organized with a drive towards correctness.
The compensation package includes a competitive salary, commissions; and an excellent benefits package.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute Outside Sales plan to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Prospect, target, qualify, position, and close direct sales opportunities
- Open up new accounts and expand relationships within established accounts
- Capitalize on leads generated through marketing activities and networking with customers
- Demonstrate products and/or work with senior Outside Sales Reps and Sales Support Engineers to provide detailed demonstrations of technical applications.
Belmont staff is held to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. Selected applicants will be required to submit to a detailed background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment.
Minimum Associates Degree
Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or Customer Service in Technical Sales
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively develop and present solutions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
The successful candidate must be a proven self-starter with a high level of self-sufficiency.